Three types of parisada dasa (eternally perfect associate)
- dhurya -topmost direct servant
- dhira - steadfast servant sheltered by Krsna’s beloveds such as Satyabhama
- vira - sheltered servant thus proudly unconcerned about others
- Upananda, and
- Bhadra, etc., are parisada dasa.
Although they often offer advice and counsel, they also render other appropriate services according to time and circumstance.
- Pariksit Maharaja, and
- Vidura are also parisada dasa.
Uddhava is the best amongst all the beloved parisada-dasa of Krsna.”